[DeTomaso] Pantera Rocker decal buy, going on now.

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Sep 28 23:48:28 EDT 2011

For all those who were interested in the buy of a Pantera rocker decal
set (left and right), now is the time to make good.

An illustration can be seen here:
http://www.asajay.com/temp/Pantera_Template.pdf
This is a reproduction created by using a factory original unused decal
as a template.

These are made with a high quality 3M vinyl.  Chistopher Kimball has a
sample I sent of gold so he can attest to the quality.

Cost is based on stock versus custom colors and will include shipping.

$95 for Stock colors (set of two: one left, one right)
$115 for Custom colors (Gold, Silver, Matte Black or metallic) (set of
two: one left, one right)

To Order, you need to make a PayPal payment to my email address.  (see
return address of this email)
In the order, you need to state the color you wish.  You might want to
follow it up with an email to me.

You need to have payment made by October 2.  I will then place the group
order next week.  If all goes as planned, you should start receiving
them the week of October 17, if not earlier.

Thank you,
Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired