[DeTomaso] NPC SUV

Momomomomom fastgrandma at aol.com
Mon Sep 26 16:06:50 EDT 2011

Thank you for your comment and how true it is!  After all, the Pantera would not be in our garage had it not been for me - I was the one who loved the looks (and have enjoyed the power as well).  Jack had in mind a 4WD pickup when we went shopping after moving to this area but I wanted something I could carry passengers in as well as anything else w/o having to cover and/or tie down.  I've gotten a lot in both my SUV's in the last 10 years!

Judy D