[DeTomaso] Fwd: Re: NPC: SUV

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 26 12:56:51 EDT 2011

The duece and a half is a cool truck - off road.  I can't imagine your average person driving one on the street.  They last forever, though.  I think they were mostly made in the 1940's.

The 5-ton is supposed to be better, but I've never been in one.  I got out of the Army before they become widely available.