[DeTomaso] Fwd: Re: NPC: SUV

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 09:06:00 EDT 2011

I would also vote for the Pilot, though a BMW sport wagon would be
just as safe, maybe safer.  But it might not have the overpowering
confidence that an high altitude SUV can grant.

My sweetie was in a serious accident in her wagon and walked away.
And I am trapped .. or enabled depending on your point of view, with
never getting her a lesser automobile.  Don't mess with a woman and
her desire for safety.

sean

On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 4:57 PM, michael at michaelshortt.com

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso