[DeTomaso] Concorso 2011 You Tube

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 00:12:26 EDT 2011

I think the disgust evident in the commentary should be expected at such a show.  It would be sacrilegious to modify a Ferrari (for example) of the same vintage according to most Ferrari owners.  If you go see the other vintage American makes as Will points out, modifications are usually no big deal unless you own a super-rare valuable car.  Look at all of the street rods!

Stock Panteras are really cool in my book.  I've contemplated that look many times.

I thought his comment on the post about his "RUF Porsche" was great, since that was a tuner car and he's bashing all of the modified Panteras.

Corey