[DeTomaso] NPC: SUV

Momomomomom fastgrandma at aol.com
Sun Sep 25 16:05:07 EDT 2011

Personally I love my Toyota 4Runner which is a replacement for the Honda Passport that was totaled when we were t-boned by an Excursion; that, Roland is why the wife needs an SUV in our area - to keep alive!  My Z28 nor Jack and I wouldn't have come through that collision with only bruised bodies.

The 4-Runner is a 2001 that came with a supercharger which I love as it gets up the hills around here without running out of power like the Passport did.  The size is great as well; not too huge so parking not an issue and we can - and have - haul a lot of stuff in the back.  BTW, I love the Michelins I have on it which I need to replace this next week; just about 52K on them and finally showing wear.  They've served me well even in the winter weather.

Judy D