[DeTomaso] Roll fenders for new wheels & tires?

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 19:47:55 EDT 2011

Pantera #1998 is headed for paint in December, and I'm getting everything ready.  I've been test fitting trim and other body accessories prior to paint.  However, I won't have the wheels & tires that I want before it gets painted.  I am planning on the vendor-style 17" rim package, probably with 17"x8 front and 17x11 rear, with 225-50-R17 front and 335-35-R17 rear tires.  Do I need to roll my fender inner lips?  The fender lips have never been rolled.  If I need to, then I would think now is the time to roll them.

Thanks,

Corey