[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 86, Issue 24-tuning

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 11:29:08 EDT 2011

won't the sudden lack of or addition of muffler induced back pressure
greatly affect your tuning and performance?  Given that, if true, which one
are you tuning for OR are you retuning at each kind of venue?  I would be
concerned about running lean and causing valve damage of I did not retune.

Michael Shortt