[DeTomaso] Need info: Pantera Perf. Center Colorado

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 24 08:17:16 EDT 2011

Bjoern, there is a joke that half of Colorado is owned by Texans, and the other half by Californians!  I think everyone in America has a secret desire to win the lottery and live in Colorado.  We were in Breckenridge last month for an "other-than-Pantera" auto venture.  We went through Castle Rock, but did not get to stop (bought a 1959 Jeep Wagon in Denver).  Have fun, Bill