[DeTomaso] Spark advance

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 23 22:27:18 EDT 2011

And...

The next is the transfer slot. The transfer slot smooths the transition
between the low speed idle jets and the main metering circuit.

The transfer slot is not adjustable in standard Holley carburetors.  There's
a new Holley that might work differently, but I think it just incorporates
all of the features of the tuner Holleys.  It looks like the best Holley
yet.