[DeTomaso] Awesome Nor-Cal Pantera open track deal!

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Sep 23 10:21:58 EDT 2011

In a message dated 9/22/11 21 06 50, JDeRyke at aol.com writes:

> Too bad we
> > lost track of Nina and the car after their split.

We never lost track of the car.   The car never ran, as far as I know, when
Ed owned it and she worked on it--it was purchased as a project, worked on
sporadically, then sold after the divorce.   It was sold, semi-completed, to
Rick Powell of the San Diego area.   He finished the car to an
exceptionally high standard, and it was featured and won awards etc. at Concorso
Italiano.

Rick decided to run for Congress in 2010, and sold the car to finance his
efforts.   Sadly, he came up short when the ballots were cast.

Come to think of it, I don't know who Rick sold the car to.   So now I
*have* lost track of the car. :>)