[DeTomaso] Awesome Nor-Cal Pantera open track deal!

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Thu Sep 22 22:54:20 EDT 2011

Dear Judy,

             "Judy, Judy, Judy" (as Cary Grant would say) "there, there.  Let me pour you some champagne and help you relax."

             Or....." Now if you don't have something nice to say about someone, then come over here and sit by me," as Oscar Wilde would say.

             Finally, as I will say, "Are you serious? Ed's wife did the mechanicking on the Pantera??"

                      Wow, Chuck Engles