[DeTomaso] L Rear Bumper

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Tue Sep 20 08:42:46 EDT 2011

Emiliano

I have one in Seattle that's yours if you want it.  I'm not sure what a fair
price is.  It does need to have one mounting stud replaced, and will need to
be refinished, but is otherwise in great shape.  Right now it's just holding
down the dust in my garage attic.  Shipping might be a bit pricey as it's
heavy and oversize.

Mike Thomas