[DeTomaso] Las Vegas and Barrett-Jackson Auction this week

Dick Koch arkoch at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 19 17:26:40 EDT 2011

Hey folks, I would like to meet up with any Pantera owners that live in
Vegas or will be there for the Barrett Jackson auction this week to chew
the fat or have a drink or two.

I will be attending the auction and the sale of the "Barrett Cuda" that
we have been working on for the past few months to sell for the benefit
of the Darrell Gwynn Foundation. It will be auctioned Friday evening and
may be covered on Speed Vision's coverage of the auction.

See the DGF's site for information on the car, the auction and the
foundation at:
http://darrellgwynnfoundation.org/index.htm

I will be flying in this Thursday midday and will be leaving mid morning
Saturday.

Let me know, off line at arkoch at earthlink.net, if you would like to get
together for a fewor meet at the auction,  Also, I can be reached on my
cell at 404-964-7396.

Dick Koch - Atlanta