[DeTomaso] NPC - Battery info

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 18 19:38:21 EDT 2011

How do you find out if a Sears DieHard battery is compatible with other brand-name tools (e.g., Ryobi)?  My Ryobi batteries are bad, and I did like someone suggested and went to BatteriesPlus, but they wanted like, $70 EACH to re-do them.  And, I know that someone else on here described how to re-do them at home, but I cannot do that.  Thanks, Bill
This is the Sears DieHard battery at Sears that is on sale for one week.DieHard C3 19.2 Volt Replacement Batteries (2 pk.)item #00911376000
Mfr. model #11376