[DeTomaso] Reno Air Race

Momomomomom fastgrandma at aol.com
Fri Sep 16 23:05:18 EDT 2011

Jack talked to Larry Stock on the phone from his (Larry's) office yesterday; Larry was in one of the Carolina's.  He said when he got home he and Richard would be going to the races so we were concerned.  I just talked with Shari and Larry isn't home yet so all is well there.  She first heard about the crash when an 11 year old friend of Richard's called to see where was!

Sad situation ~

Judy D