[DeTomaso] The Car Show

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 16 14:57:44 EDT 2011

I know it's TV, and they're trying to shock to get ratings, but I don't like
Adam Carolla's style (very Gilbert Gottfried-esque)

He said, "...hate the people that love the car."  And then he generalizes by
implying that if you love Panteras you turn it into a low-rider with mirrors
and everything chrome.

Rather than making moron comments, I'd love for them to go into more depth.
Speed TV needs more Car TV, not another cartoon channel.  I wish they'd get
rid of Adam Carolla and replace him with Tanner Faust.

I spend a lot of time in hotels, and I nearly always have the TV turned on.
I don't really care about monster trucks, Nascar, or 18-wheelers.  I had
high hopes for The Car Show, but so far it has been lacking.  If I have to
choose between Adam Carolla and an informercial about Sham-Wow, I'm probably
going to watch Sham-Wow.