[DeTomaso] The Car Show

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Sep 16 14:28:36 EDT 2011

In a message dated 9/16/11 11 21 14, rob at dumoulins.net writes:

> I do know Adam has a Stillen supercharged 350Z just like mine.  Made me
> kinda respect him.

He also has an 'ordinary' Lamborghini Miura that, at ENORMOUS expense, he
had converted to Muira SV specification.   That's much more involved than a
GT5-S conversion to a narrow-body Pantera, as the entire front and rear of
the car have to be widened to accept the wider wheels/tires.

I don't understand why he didn't just buy an SV--as expensive as they are,
it probably would have been cheaper than modifying his early car.