[DeTomaso] The Car Show

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 16 13:23:08 EDT 2011

A Pantera owner just posted a comment:

http://www.adamcarolla.com/CarCastBlog/2009/07/24/christopher-titus/comment-
page-2/#comment-22503

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com] On
Behalf Of Michael Becker
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 11:25 AM
To: detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] The Car Show

I DVR'd it.  Here is a recording from my suround system to my phone, so it's
not the greatest quality.  The file type is ".amr", but I was able to open
it with the commonly used "Quicktime" application.  It’s the first entry on
our download page...

http://www.sandiegopanteras.com/downloads.htm

Mike Becker