[DeTomaso] Another Registry Milestone

Peter Havlik peterhavlik at me.com
Fri Sep 16 13:05:10 EDT 2011

>From my perspective, Chuck, I just don't know how you do it. I can't keep up with chasing after just the 250 or so cars in the 9000 series registry, and I don't run a website on top of it all like you do.

What you do is a full time job for several people. What you have accomplished single-handedly is nothing short of staggering, and I hope you have given some thought to succession planning because we can't afford to lose your work should something ever happen to you.

You have my unqualified admiration and gratitude for your service to the De Tomaso community. Congratulations on your achievement.

- Peter Havlik