[DeTomaso] Another Registry Milestone

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 14:09:14 EDT 2011

Bill,

Someone has already helped you with a couple of your photos apparently.
I just checked, and your car is connected to your account, which has full site access.

You can add photos to your car anytime by:

Sending an e-mail to editor1 at provamo.com  (The automatic processor address)

Put your cars VIN in the subject line: 6480

Add your photos as attachments (not embedded in the text area), I prefer .jpg format
which is the most common format.

You add text and history and videos the same way, send an e-mail to the automatic
processor (editor1 at provamo.com) and it will be added for you.
(An owner can also request deletions, editing etc.)

Chuck
(The DeTomaso Registry Guy)

I too am the owner of a "non' Cat6480. It has been on a hoist since July
5th, and I think, maybe, I hope to have "it" back on Friday, PLEASE then
maybe I can find someone to help me with the pictures ...... etal ... and
I'll get "it"" on the list. Only a few weeks left to drive "it" up here in
Calgary, then I'll mess with "it" all winter.    Bill Moore.