[DeTomaso] Another Registry Milestone

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 15 00:48:01 EDT 2011

I have to be the first to stand up and admit that when Chuck started on his endeavor (not so long ago) I was one of the sceptics, but I'll happily eat my words and tip my hat to you Chuck, what you have achieved in a relatively short amount of time is bordering on incredible. I'm sure it has been at some great sacrifice personally to keep up with it all and the community is indebted to you...... don't go off on an ego trip just yet though ;>)

Whilst on the praise, I have to also thank you for the "For Sale" section; #5645 is listed there and I have had 5 calls in the past couple weeks, 4 of whom mentioned seeing the car on Provamo. I have 3 (maybe 3) people coming this weekend to view, one from as far away as Holland.... okay, he is actually viewing a couple while he is here, but nonetheless the website is reaching a wide audience.

Of course as a late series GT5 owner it wouldn't be right to not also acknowledge the work Peter Havlik has done to document and record the 9000 series Pantera's.

Keep up the good work,
Julian