[DeTomaso] Brake Calipars

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Wed Sep 14 09:12:27 EDT 2011

I am looking at my brake calipers in this restoration. They are Wilwood
Superlite DJ-120 3193. I am looking to either rebuild them or buy a
replacement. They are not in bad shape.

1. Even though they are not in bad shape, I would still rebuild them
before I put them on a fresh restoration.

2. The question for rebuild is what kit/parts go with these calipers. They
are not making this specific caliper any more.

3. Buying is an alternative because they are not that expensive and they
may actually be lighter

4. If I did buy a replacement, I don't know which would be a replacement.
They do have to keep the low profile to fit in the GR4 wheels.

Gary