[DeTomaso] Replacement Fuse Boxes

Forest Goodhart forestg at att.net
Tue Sep 13 17:30:03 EDT 2011

http://www.pantera-electronics.com/

________________________________
From: "W4wj at aol.com" <W4wj at aol.com>
To: detomaso at realbig.com
Sent: Tue, September 13, 2011 2:07:33 PM
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Replacement Fuse Boxes

Contact information for John Haas???

This sounds like a must do!!

TIA...

Don Murray

'71 Yellow Euro GTS  Pushbutton
THPNLK01158
Riveted flares
Dual Slot 8 & 10  Campys
351C # 5969 (originally # 753)
Dash 2 ZF # 8934
Fredericksburg,  TX

In a message dated 9/13/2011 2:00:13 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
CHRISTOPHER-CUNNYNGHAM at OUHSC.EDU writes:

I'll  fourth this recommendation.  The replacement fuse block was my first
"upgrade" to my Pantera and I've been very pleased with the result.  The
wires were pretty stiff after nearly 40 years but I got it sorted and it's
been flawless since.

On Sep 13, 2011, at 9:54 AM, Dave McManus  wrote:

> I agree, what a masterpiece! John Haas Pantera Electronics  replacement
fuse
> block eliminated 99% of my electrical issues. (the  other 1% has nothing
> do with the fuse block.) Nice LED lights light  if a fuse blows, you don't
> have to hunt it down. Great investment,  only takes a few hours or less to
> swap. Great instructions. John will  walk you through any issues. BUY IT!
> IndyDave

On

DeTomaso at list.realbig.com