[DeTomaso] More Guara news

Roland Jaeckel pantera874 at t-online.de
Mon Sep 12 12:29:54 EDT 2011

I found no bad points as i was sitting in the car and don't give anything on others views of the design. I loved it as i love the design of the Longchamp. Not everyone thinks those are beauties, so i have something to discuss .-))
I think the design is genius, because it doesn't look like alle the other Maseratis, Ferraris and Aston Martins whitch are interchangeable only by changing the label on the car.
Why i sold it? I had one for a time as i had several other exotics for a time. My income is not so mutch, so i have to sell a car from time to time to buy another one.