[DeTomaso] NPC: The F-car

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Sun Sep 11 11:52:43 EDT 2011

Why we love Panteras? It's a combination of looks and cost/benefit.

It IS beautiful, and just like you can forgive a beautiful woman a lot
things, because just looking at her makes your blood flow a little faster, a
beautiful car makes you smile more. Secondly, benefit in driving experience,
and cost in money and time spent, this car has a lower cost/benefit than
most things out there. I say most things so not to start a flame war, but I
can't think of any car that could compete. Back to the woman comparison, if
you have great "driving" experience and low cost and low maintenance, of
course you love her (it). :-)

Yes, a stripper is more fun than a prima ballerina (I'm told)

Mikael