[DeTomaso] What to do in Los Angeles area if you are a car nut? Car shows...

Bjoern Flesland bflesland at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 01:26:32 EDT 2011

Hi Bill,
Thanks for great info and advise. Much appreciated.
Today we were at the C&C in Irvine, stayed there from 0600 to 1030.
Great cars and great people.
Met Pantera owner Dan Pedersen amongst others, who showed us his nice
wide Hall built GT5.
Planning for Belmont Shore Car Show tomorrow and the Long Beach
Hi-Performance Swap Meet.
LA is wonderful if you are into cars!
Cheers Bjoern