[DeTomaso] R134a retrofit

Larry Weston lplugw at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 10 07:49:07 EDT 2011

What I found most interesting is that the guideline states to use R12 in an R12 system if you can find it. And R12 I have found to be easy to find. A fellow just gave me 6 cans he had sitting on a shelf in his garage, another fellow has 2 more he's going to send me, and it's a cinch to find on Ebay. I have three cans I bought there too. That makes 11 cans on hand. The charge I put in the cat three years ago (another Ebay purchase) still holds and makes wonderful cold in the stock A/C system. I'll never convert.