[DeTomaso] Tom Tjaarda's Other Work

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 13:32:44 EDT 2011

Just wondering as some Benelli bikes were designed by Ghia during de Tomaso ownership in the 70s.

I spent time talking with Tom about his other work but didn't realize that he may have been involved with the bikes also.

LS

"But the people who said that the 289 (Cobra) wasn't a good handling car didn't know what they were talking about. Compared to what?. That FIA Cobra handled like a dream -- and was fast too." -- Dan Gurney