[DeTomaso] The ultimate water neck/thermostat gasket

Tony DiGiovanna tonydigi at optonline.net
Wed Sep 7 22:03:00 EDT 2011

FWIW, my water neck leaks all ended the day I stopped using a gasket and
just used blue RTV.
Same for my oil pan and timing cover and ZF cover.
Still using a water pump gasket and an intake gasket and a head gasket.
As always, RTV performance subject to proper cleaning before application and
proper curing before fluid exposure.