[DeTomaso] Mallory

Chuck Adkinson chuck at pantera.ws
Wed Sep 7 21:31:45 EDT 2011

I've been running the same Unilite and module since I bought the car in 86.
I keep a spare module also but have never needed it. I put in a complete
Mallory system in #2113 and (I'm freakin' jinxed now) it's been bullet
proof. No complaints. I removed the dual point distributer and keep it
around as garage art only.

Part of my rebuild was replacing every wire, connector, terminal, light bulb
and all electrical components in the car. I did keep the original tach and
speedo. Mallory's tach adapter works well with the old tach. I'm running a
regular old Ford alternator and starter. I tried one of the new 'high
torque' starters and found it to be a wimp compared to the old school
starter. It's also garage art now along with all the other electrical stuff
that I removed and replaced.

Chuck Adkinson
www.pantera.ws