[DeTomaso] Thoughts on grounding, remote-located batteries etc.

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 12:15:47 EDT 2011

The #4 wires I have running from my Pantera battery to ground and alternator
and starter are all of 1' to 2.5' long.
Been that way since 1985.
:-)
Yes, my battery is in the rear right in front of the right rear tire.
All upside except for the fact that weight has been moved from front to
back.
Oh well....

FWIW,
Kirby