[DeTomaso] Pantera Clutch Master Cylinder Cap Part #?

Mike Reilly reillyms at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 17:57:18 EDT 2011

Hi all,  since it's Labor Day I was out working on my 1974 Pantera.   I was
flushing the clutch fluid  and when replacing the cap it cracked due to old
age.  I sealed the top of the reservoir with a piece of plastic to keep air
out of my new fluid but have not been able to locate the replacement cap
locally.  I've searched the internet with no luck for a cross reference
number to give the local parts counter.  Seems it would be a simple Alfa
part or the like.  I have a bone stock clutch master.  Any assist with part
# cross reference would be appreciated.  Thanks!  Mike