[DeTomaso] Wax

CoatesR8 at aol.com CoatesR8 at aol.com
Mon Sep 5 08:23:23 EDT 2011

gaino at earthlink.net writes:

One tip  to keeping the wax on the car is to wash it with cold water, and
use only "car  wash"   I paint cars for my living and have to remove wax.
That's  when I use hot water and Tide detergent. Dish soap will strip it as
well..  Bill 1362

This is indeed very true and is due to the salts present in dishwash liqued
 and washing detergent.
I would recommend also only using a proprietory car was - somthing like
Maguires .

Roger Coates  (who also paints cars-  sometimes)