[DeTomaso] NPC: Apology

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 19:57:22 EDT 2011

Hi folks,

I like to talk about religion and politics in everyday life.  It's
fascinating and I like to find what people agree on and try to show
that there are lots of different opinions, playing devils advocate
and such.  I really appreciate this community and I feel so
comfortable in it that I want to be conversational.  But it's not the
same as being face to face and a lot of nuances and gestures to
indicate "I disagree, but I still think we're good friends".

But I also think I've been a dick.  I try to follow the guidelines
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Don%27t_be_a_dick
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Don't_be_a_dick
but it's very hard to stay on the narrow when you're passionate about
something.  Like Panteras.

I apologize. I want to talk about Panteras again.

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso