[DeTomaso] POCA Board Elections Ballot

msm at portata.com msm at portata.com
Mon Oct 31 18:44:46 EDT 2011

Over the last few months, I have spoken with a several qualified people about the President position. So far, no one has been willing to step forward, which is too bad as it is a rewarding job that lets you meet a lot of great people.

I have not received the Newsletter yet, but I confirmed with Jack DeRyke a few days ago that no one had contacted him either about getting on the ballot, so please feel free to write-in a candidate.  In the meantime, I will continue to contact folks.