[DeTomaso] How fast have you driven?

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 31 18:43:29 EDT 2011

It 'felt as solid as a rock'...maybe the rock you 'hit your head' on'. Your adventure reminded me that the 'once or twice in a lifetime' that I may choose to exceed the speed limit to that degree, may be the end of that very same lifetime.

I am glad you survived as you did and do miss the occasional exhilaration I am now not experiencing, not to say I'll never again succumb to temptation.

Seeing the pictures of your car certainly gives a new meaning to the expression "A Work of Art".

Peter Kovacs
209 345-6708
209 436-2000 fx