[DeTomaso] Can we please stop, -again-?

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 18:41:21 EDT 2011

Come on Asa, just use the Delete key. When people really make me mad I
use email filtering to turn them off.  Sometimes I go back to see if
it was a mistake, but I just get really mad again.  But nobody on this
list has made me that mad and honestly I don't expect it.  I've seen
soooo much worse since the early days of Usenet I can tolerate almost
anything.

I do hope most of us will stick to NPC for talking about touchy
subjects about religion or politics.  I'm guilty of deviating from
that too, but I want to be good.

Also, no pointing ;)

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso