[DeTomaso] How fast have you driven?

Kjetil Finne kjetfinn at online.no
Mon Oct 31 18:34:10 EDT 2011

Accelerating up to 280 kph this summer with the Pantera, leaving a
Porsche turbo owner behind wondering what happened. Speed backed up with
the GPS.
I am quite sure that 300 should be easy. (If the Porsche owner had
wanted to he would probably had a higher top speed)
Very steady even at that speed. Actually it did not feel like it got any
lift at all, more like the opposite.
BTW:
Speeding like that isn't the fun part about driving a car. Acceleration
and twisting roads that is fun.

Kjetil