[DeTomaso] How fast have you driven?

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 31 17:17:52 EDT 2011

154.1 per the GPS in the 73P capture with plenty more room to go. More in other cars with inaccurate calcs and unreliable speedometers. Like Arts friend, details to be withheld.....in case my 16 year old son/driver or my insurance agent ever reads my emails.

Peter Kovacs
209 345-6708
209 436-2000 fx