[DeTomaso] NPC; Car Survey

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 31 17:12:58 EDT 2011

Someone below replied if they won the lotto repeatedly, they would buy....   My pie-in-the-sky object would be my own private jet.  I've flown private one time with a friend of a friend, and man, it is unbelievably stress free.  --Bill (I hope someone doesn't do an NPC with women as the subject) Lewis