[DeTomaso] How fast have you driven?

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Mon Oct 31 15:33:16 EDT 2011

Gotten the Pantera to 120 MPH. It could have gone faster, but I didn't feel
safe where I was.
Got the Fiero 2M6 to 130. Middle of the night, empty beach road. Steady as
a rock.
Got my 72 240-Z to 130 and the front was floating like a feather. Scared
the crap out of me. Never over 110 in that car again.
Got my blown 350-Z to 135 twice and it was still pulling and steady.
 Slowed for safety of others both times.
Got the BMW 740i Sport to 130 and it felt like I was doing 75. Smoothest
car at speed you can imagine.