[DeTomaso] Photos/Videos to Share

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 12:27:53 EDT 2011

Here's a link to photos and some short videos I took over the weekend at
the 2011 Speed Classic on Hutchinson Island

(one of two road race courses in Savannah, the other being Roebling Road )(
think of the possibilities

POCA folks for an East Coast Fun Rally, TWO 2+ mile road courses, 8,000
hotel rooms, amazing food, etc. ),

it is part of the Hilton  Head Island Concours which is next weekend.

Some nice iron here, Boris Said was here (yawn) and much better than that
Brian Johnson of AC/DC

fame was also here with his little Airstream trailer and a Semi full of
vintage sportscars.

Gotta love his day time hobby after being a boring Rock Star by night

Michael Shortt

PS. The airplane in the photo is a B-17, we had a local airshow event as
well, with a B-17 Flying Fortress,
B-24 Liberator  and a P-51 Mustang flying overhead.

https://picasaweb.google.com/MichaelSavGa/2011SpeedClassicHutchIsland?authkey=Gv1sRgCOaj8tL7yeCR6QE&feat=email

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia