[DeTomaso] Private to Bill

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Mon Oct 31 10:05:41 EDT 2011

In answer to your question: too many stupid people.

Yes, Durango is a wonderful place.  Buy my house so I can move deeper into the wilderness!

"David, how can any of you folks living in bountiful California, or beautiful Colorado be grouchy.  I would wake up every morning in CA and rush to the surf and take a big drink, or in CO bounce outside climb a mountain and lick some yellow snow.   Sheeeeesh!!!   --Bill (flat as a flitter here in Houston) Lewis"

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6589 (20111031) __________

http://www.eset.com