[DeTomaso] unions and govenrment

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 31 10:03:22 EDT 2011

The sad thing is that this humongous glacier relentlessly going downhill toward the ocean cannot be stopped. Not in America.  Politicians have only one agenda: make the voters happy, even though the voters are not looking past their next Friday paycheck.  I have lots more to say, but....       ---Bill