[DeTomaso] POCA Board Elections Ballot

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Oct 31 09:38:58 EDT 2011

Most likely because it's in the by-laws that the members must be given
the chance to vote, or something like that, even if all offices are
uncontested.

Have some fun, put in some write-in candidates.  :)

Asa Jay
(just don't put my name down for anything)

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
http://www.racingagainstautism.com