[DeTomaso] More social commentary . . .

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 30 21:55:44 EDT 2011

David, how can any of you folks living in bountiful California, or beautiful Colorado be grouchy.  I would wake up every morning in CA and rush to the surf and take a big drink, or in CO bounce outside climb a mountain and lick some yellow snow.   Sheeeeesh!!!   --Bill (flat as a flitter here in Houston) Lewis