[DeTomaso] unions?

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 20:53:43 EDT 2011

I HAVE BEEN A RESIDENT  OF THE SELF EMPLOYED DREAMLAND FOR THE LAST 22
YEARS.  I live by my wits and do not depend upon anyone else or any
government funding.

Anybody who is unhappy should try it if they have the backbone.  I started
out
Broke, freshly divorced and an outsider in a established good ole boy city.
My only remaining credit card was from Sears, I bought a 699.00 fax machine
and made a desk out of a old door.

Boo hoo for whiners and folks who want it delivered on a silver platter.
If THE MAN ain't making you happy, be gone.

Michael