[DeTomaso] unions?

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 20:38:53 EDT 2011

Right you are!  GREED.

That is whats great about owning a small business or being a commissioned
sales person, you are paid based upon measurable performance factors.  It
teaches you a great deal about people, service, your reputation is your
life.

Perhaps why 9 of 10 new businesses fail in the first year, people forget
the primary rules.  Treat others like you want to be treated.  5.00 from 10
customers is way better than 50.00 from 1 customer.  There is no better
client than a repeat client.  When I screw the company, I only hurt myself.

MICHAEL

Michael