[DeTomaso] unions?

doug sedon sedond at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 30 20:27:45 EDT 2011

unfortunately the govt is still encouraging corporations, banks and financial companies to off-shore their work, and prowiding them w/taxpayer funded welfare - they make money when they make money, and they get money from taxpayers when they lose money.  i certainly didn't get my wish.  i will get my wish when govt encourages corporations to manufacture good here, by dis-incentivizing them to go off-shore.  and i will get my wish when they go out of business when they fail in the market place, instead of being subsidized by taxpayer money.  the prosperity is gone not cuz the companies are gone, but cuz they sent it all off-shore. w/the govt letting them do it, thanks to the corporations & banks owning the govt.  corporate american is BOOMING today; they are ROLLING in money.  the financial institutions that were bailed out w/govt  taxpayer money are also BOOMING!  not sure what dreamland you are living in...

doug s.,